Dryness on lips is very common in cold or winter weather. We feel very discomfort for chapped lips. Sometimes our lips are so cracked that blood comes out of cracked lips. This is severe chapped lips. For severe chapped lips treatment, you should be conscious about what you should use to get moist and smooth lips.
There are different kinds of lip balms and creams that are good in treating chapped or dry lips. You can also use different kinds of natural or homemade remedies as severe chapped lips treatment. Today we will discuss some homemade or natural remedies that are used as severe chapped lips treatment.
Homemade remedies in severe chapped lips treatment
Home or natural remedies for chapped lips work best in curing skin problems without any side effects. Natural remedies also work permanently and retain the real or natural tone on lips. They make lips soft and smooth. They also keep lips dry free with giving proper moisturizer in lips.
- Honey: Honey is a super natural remedy for various diseases. It contains antioxidants that work good to keeps lips soft and dry free by protecting lips from various harmful effects. Use honey on lips for two or three times a day and enjoy chapped free lips. You can also use a paste of honey and glycerin on lips before going to sleep to get soft and smooth lips at the morning.
- Rose petals: Rose is great for retain natural color on lips and makes lips beautiful. It also provides lips with much moisturizer. Take some fresh rose petals and wash them. Then put them into pure cow milk and prepare a paste with them by mashing or blender. Now apply it onto your chapped lips several times a day. Even you can use it at night on your chapped lips.
- Milk: Milk contains high fat that is good for health and provides moisturizers for dry lips. Apply pure milk cream onto dry or cracked lips and leave it on lips for ten minutes. Then wash it off with light-warm water and rub lips softly with soft cotton ball.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is a good homemade treatment for severe chapped lips. Rub cucumber slice onto lips gently and softly so that lips get cucumber juice well. Then leave slice onto lips for ten minutes and rinse off lips with clean water. Applying this onto lips two or three times a day helps you much to get rid of severe chapped lips.
- Drinking water: Drink a lot of water per day, due to dehydration you may face severe chapped lips. Every healthy adult need to drink at least eight to ten glasses of water every day. Taking lot of water hydrate lips and keep lips dry free. Drink one glass of water every morning before breakfast or even morning snacks.
- Aloe Vera: There is no doubt that Aloe Vera is super moisturizer for dry kin and lips. Aloe Vera contains sticky juice in its tubes that gives lips moisturizers. Aloe Vera is great for severe chapped lips treatment because it removes pain from lips immediately. Apply Aloe Vera on lips two or three times a day and get pain free lips.
- Coconut oil: Coconut contains high fat that is good to keep skin moisturizers in cold or dry atmosphere. Apply coconut oil onto lips two or three times a day to keep lips moist.
- Sugar: Sugar exfoliates dead or dry cell from chapped lips and retains natural color and softness on lips. Make a paste with two teaspoons sugar and one teaspoon honey. Leave this paste onto dry lips. Then rub it softly onto lips with fingers to lose dead or dry cells. Then wash it off with luke-warm water.
In severe chapped lips treatment, you should also counsel with your dermatologist if the above natural or homemade treatment for dry or cracked lips cannot work well. Actually natural remedies take time to get rid of chapped lips. Keep stayed with our severe chapped lips treatment and enjoy your beautiful lips without dryness.