How to lighten dark lips is a hot topic to women because darkness on lips reduces the appealing on face while a pair of pink and natural lips adds extra beauty on women’s face. There are many causes of dark lips such as- aging, sun UV rays, smoking, excessive caffeine, low quality lip products etc. Women do not need spend much money to lighten their dark lips because some natural home remedies work best to lighten dark lips. In addition, lips balm, lipsticks, lip cream and other lip product work well to lighten dark lips. But, we put importance on natural home remedies and changing life styles because they lighten dark lips into naturally pink or red from the root without any side effects.
Now, let me tell how to lighten dark lips with best natural home remedies. You can see our another content how to lighten dark lips fast.
How to lighten dark lips with natural home remedies
Natural home remedies make lips natural, luscious, healthy and pink or red. These remedies also work permanently and best.
- Beetroot- It is a natural agent which is very effective to lighten skin or lips color. Beetroot looks like purple or red and very appealing. Women use this vegetable in two ways. One is they eat it as diet and other is they use it as their beauty care. Apply beetroot’s juice on your dark lips at night before going to sleep daily. In the morning, you will notice a pair of cleansed and pink or red lips after washing your face.
- Honey- Who doesn’t know the healing power of honey? It is naturally a wonderful antioxidant that men and women use for healthy and beauty benefit. Honey keeps lips soft and makes them pink or natural or red. Take some natural honey in a small bowl and a soft small cotton ball. Apply some honey on lips and soak the cotton ball into honey. Then rub the cotton ball onto lips softly for 5 minutes. You can also apply and leave honey on lips throughout the night and enjoy softy pink lips in the morning.
- Sugar scrub- Women should exfoliate their lips regularly like their skin. Natural sugar is a good ingredient to exfoliate dark lips. Exfoliation basically removes dead skin from the upper layer of lips. Take 3 teaspoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of butter. Mix them well and prepare a thick paste. Butter moisturizes lips. Apply it on lips and rub softly with a soft cotton ball or the top of fingers for 5 minutes. Do this 2 times a week and get a pink lip.
- Milk cream- Milk is a great liquid food for health. But, a few know its feature of treating dark lips. Age old women usually use milk cream to lighten their dark lips. Take some milk cream in a small bowl and mix some saffron with it. Then apply this mixture on your dark lips and leave it on lips for 10 minutes. You can do this 2 or 3 times a day including night.
- Ice cubes- Lips often become dehydrated. Ice cubes basically hydrates, moisturizes and plumps lips. After returning from rough weather like scorching hot, you can rub or massage your lips with ice cubes. This accelerates the blood flow in lips. So, your lips look red or pink. Ice cubes also cleanse lips.
- Lemon juice- Lemon juice contains vitamin C which has a great property of bleaching darkness from lips. Apply lemon juice on lips and massage softly for 5 minutes before going to bed. Do it 2 times a week.
- Aloe Vera- Apply Aloe Vera gel and massage lips softly for 3 to 5 minutes. Let your lips become dry, and then wash with Luke-warm water. You can put Aloe Vera gel onto your brush and rub lips with it gently for 3 minutes. Or just apply and leave it on lips for 30 minutes. Then wash it off. This process removes dead skin and impurities from your dark lips and gives a pinkish color. Do it at morning or night.
- Pomegranate- Take pomegranate juice, some milk and a few of rose petals. Make a paste with them. Apply this paste and scrub it onto lips softly for 3 to 5 minutes. You will notice highly pink lips within 2 or 3 weeks.
- Cucumber and carrot juice- Cucumber and carrot juice helps to lose weight. In addition, they can lighten lips. Apply cucumber or carrot juice at night and leave on lips over night. In the morning you can see a pair of red or pink lips. They also remove dead skin and impurities from lips.
- Potatoes- Potatoes has an enzyme known as catecholase. It helps to remove darkness from skin and lips. Rub your lips with potatoes slice for 3 to 5 minutes. Doing it daily lightens your dark lips.
How to lighten dark lips from smoking in men
Men usually smoke more than women. It does not need say how harmful smoking is. It is not only harms your body but also harms your beauty. Smoking darkens lips fast. Sometimes it creates dark spots on lips that loose the beauty and smartness from face. The best way to lighten dark lips is to stop smoking forever. It is not quietly possible to stop smoking suddenly. You can try quitting it slowly. You must also take care of your lips with particular natural home remedies. When you avoid smoking and continue your favorite natural home remedy, you will notice that your lips start turning into its previous natural color. Read our guides in detail how to lighten dark lips from smoking.
How to lighten dark lips with cosmetics
Natural home remedies to lighten dark lips work permanently but slowly. If any woman wants a prompt result or she want to lighten her lips rapidly, she can use various cosmetics or products for dark lips. In buying cosmetics to lighten dark lips, women should consider the high quality and famous products. They have to think about the side effects of lip cosmetics.
How to lighten dark lips with laser treatment
Nowadays laser treatment is a good option for beauty care. Many women opt to choose laser treatment to lighten dark lips when they have dark lips from birth because this type of darkness cannot be removed easily by natural home remedies or cosmetics. See how to lighten dark lips with laser treatment.
Tips to get pink lips
Natural remedies or cosmetics are not enough. You have to follow some daily habits or tips to get pink or red lips.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Stop smoking.
- Eat lot of fresh vegetables and juice.
- Sleep 7 to 9 hours a day.
- Protect your lips from rough weather like hot or cold.
- Remove cosmetics or makeup from lips at night.
- Choose best quality lip products.
- The home remedies that create allergy, must be avoided.
- Natural remedies take time. So, carry on these.