High blood pressure, also hypertension indicates a condition of heart disease. High blood pressure is a silent killer. Around one third of the US adults are affected by different types of heart disease and most common form of heart disease is hypertension. When the force of blood against the artery walls is so strong that can cause health problems is known as hypertension. People take several measures to prevent their heart disease. You should know the causes of hypertension. Some most popular facts that can help you to control your high blood pressure without medications is given here.
High Blood pressure facts
Some major facts to control your hypertension or blood pressure. Stay with the following tips:
- Manage your weight. Lose extra body weight and watch your waistline.
- Regular exercise and physical activity to keep your heart working. It helps you to manage your weight.
- We know everyone has stress in life. But you should manage your stress. Excess stress often leads to heart failure or heart attack.
- Eat healthy diet. Make your meal plan with lots of green vegetables, fruits and less animal fats. Avoid red meat as much as possible.
- Reduce salt from your diet. Use enough salt while cooking and cut the salt pot from the dining table.
- Avoid every kind of tobacco products and secondhand smoking.
- Avoid caffeine drinks (e.g. tea, coffee) and every kind of alcohol intake.
- After reaching 30 years monitor your blood pressure regularly. Make appointments with doctors regularly. It is great to have access to a family doctor.
- Enjoy your time with friends and family. That will make your life stress free and give you confidence to do better in life.
Most of the doctors complain about the patient that they come at the eleventh hour. A massage for every heart patient, Do yourself a favor and get your blood pressure checked today before it develops something more complicated.
According to different research of the center for disease control and prevention, statistics show that around 31.3 percent of American adults have high blood pressure at present. Also, another 25 percent have blood pressure higher than normal. As we already know, most of the time there is no typical symptom of heart disease that is why routine check is so important.