When you have acne, the condition is already annoying. What if, when you have sensitive skin? Yes, we understand the condition is even worst. According to the , while millions of people claim their skin is sensitive, the exact definition of sensitive skin varies from person to person. However, if your skin is allergic to weather changes, you feel too much redness or blemishes when you go in the sun, your skin becomes too dry in the winter. We consider your skin is the sensitive one. Usually, people with oily skin or skin with high level or bacteria P has the highest risk of developing acne. Also, a condition called rosacea, which causes pimples, flushing and broken blood vessels. While most of us tries home remedies for acne when they have acne, because home remedies are considered to have no side effects. However, some people with sensitive skin complaints, their acne even became worse after trying home remedies. Typical signs of irritation such as stinging, burning, redness and peeling are just common signs they experience. When you have sensitive skin, you need to listen to your skin at first. Which products reacts more detect them and stop using them, no matter if it seems herbal, natural or organic. If you have sensitive skin and seeking for treatment option, alter your acne treatment in such a way that the treatment will heal with inflammation or allergies at first, then start curing acne step by step.
If you have sensitive skin
Some reliable indicators we use to detect sensitive skin. Match your skin signals with the following:
- Acne on your face are bright and red that others.
- When you use typical cosmetics such as makeup, toners, exfoliants, astringents and sunscreen, it leaves you with stinging or burning.
- You feel itchy, dry or tighten skin after using shampoo, massage oil, bubble bath or soaps.
- Anger and embarrassment make your face, ears and neck red.
- Jewelry more than 14-karat gold makes you allergic no matter where you place it on your body.
- When you use scented laundry sheets or static control sheets in your dryer, you feel itchy or makes your skin break out.
- If weather change, for example, you have come in from cold air to a warm room or vice versa makes your pinkish or red, especially your cheeks.
- After drinking hot beverages or eating spiced food you feel allergic or your skin break out.
- Sometimes when you look at the mirror you look like sunburned, even if you are not. Otherwise, you really exposed to the sun all the time and it is not good.
- Instead of sunburn, you get acnes when you are out in the sun or when the weather is hot.
- You have been diagnosed with rosacea or your friends detect signs of rosacea in you.
If three or more of the above signs are matched with you, certainly your skin is sensitive and equal possibility of rosacea.
Detect your skin type, is it dry or oily?
While some people think, acne is the disease of the teenagers, keep in mind that acne can attack you at any age. In teenage some hormonal imbalance is a major fact for acne, but sometimes acne is a result of stress, so age is not a factor here. Are you struggling with acne and oily skin or dry skin? Did you have ever thought about your current skin care routine? It can cause problem. Most of the acne case we see, oily skin people develops acne more frequently, but dry skin people can also develop acne.
If you’re using suds soaps or harsh scrubs, using toners with alcohol or overdoing cleansing brushes such as the clarisonic can trigger your acne. Using hash acne products will respond with over production of oil in your face. If you frequently go out without using any sun block or not using lightweight moisturizers that contain healing ingredients can be a disaster for your skin. Even the dermatologist suggests to use sunscreen, not using it hurts the skin’s ability to heal any disease. If you’re completely unaware of them, it inevitably increases oil production, dryness, and breakouts of your skin. In other word, an incorrect skin care routine or overdoing things lead you to both oily and dry skin. Also, you need to be careful before choosing a cosmetics brand, lots of companies sell acne treatment products, which are loaded with extremely skin irritating and drying components, using these products will make your condition worse. So, a wrong skin care routine and unsuitable products, don’t be surprised if you have dry skin. So you need to be concerned at first, about your present condition.
How to detect rosacea and common acne
If anyone has rosacea, it usually inflames skin that begins in blood vessels, not in pores. Rosacea affected people tend to have weak capillaries, especially in the face such areas are the cheeks, the nose and around the eyes. If these tiny blood vessels prolong to cool the blood, they start to leak. As a result, the skin becomes red with tiny dots around the leak. If it happens several times for over a year, the skin can affected by lumpy scar tissue around reiteration leaks, giving the skin lumpy kind of malformation called rhinophyma. If you’re affected by rosacea, cleaning your pores or get oil out of the pores will not help you. However, when you have sensitive skin or common acne, cleaning the pores oil won’t heal your acne either. If you try harsh chemicals or cosmetics, you may leave with more redness or worse acne condition.
An acne affected patient may have both common acne and rosacea, which is more likely to develop by applying the typical acne treatment method to treat rosacea with resistant skin. If you have sensitive skin, the whole treatment process would be different.