Do you know which one is the biggest organ of the human body? It’s your skin. Skin protects your inner layer of the body from every type of pollution and other obstacles. You also want to protect your skin from any kind of damage. However, there are possibilities of developing different types of skin disease. Acne is the most common skin disease, no one of us can claim, he/she didn’t experience it in any stage of life. Especially, in the adolescence or teenage acne develops most. The most annoying situation is, acne mainly affects your face and even when heal, leave you with black or brown marks. So, when you look for a different treatment option of acne? Things may come into your mind, will I go for natural or medical treatment? What are the possible side effects of the treatment? Most of us, try to go for natural or organic treatment for acne, as they have no side effects. However, there are different options available for all organic remedies for acne. So, how will you choose which ones to use for best action?
In this article we have tried to include the list of organic acne treatment that have proven effective not only acne healing, they have the power to remove your acne marks as well. Our skin types are different, so you may need some experimentation to find what works best for your acne condition! You will have to wait several weeks or even 2-3 months for proven effects, so most importantly you need to keep patience.
In our Facebook page, one of our regular fans massaged us, I had acne for many years, I have used different cosmetics, soaps and all possible over the counter medications. Finally, I have gone to a skin specialist. After eating some medications and trying prescribed lotions by the specialist. My acne was recovered completely, but after several months, acne developed again. Moreover, I had some spots from my previous acne, also my skin pores in my face became visible. I was totally frustrated and annoyed with my look. I even hate to say it, I have gone through prescribed treatments. The funniest part is, after trying everything, I found the natural remedies for acne are best working! I simply used lemon juice and cucumber pack, sometimes baking soda mask and coconut oil once a day. That’s all I have done. My skin is now clearer and I have no acne. I have seen on the internet, there are lots of easy and natural remedies for acne cure. Why don’t you write about it? People will be inspired and no need to waste a bunch of dollar for acne problems.
You can start the organic treatment for acne with zinc, tea tree oil, garlic, vitamin A and vitamin E. Despite, drinking lots of water, mint juice, garlic, fenugreek, strawberries, turmeric, cucumber and sandalwood can help you to heal acne with no acne marks. Organic treatments for acne can work best in case of acute acne problem. However, drink 2-3 liter water per day and physical activity are always suggested for glowing skin. These behavioral remedies are needed along with natural acne treatments.
What is acne?
When your skin is mostly exposed to polluted air, dust and impure water or sweat, some unusual signs such as blackheads, whiteheads and short pink bumps called papules appears on your skin in the form of cysts. Although acne occurs on the face, also areas such as your back, chest, shoulder and the buttocks can be affected.
What your doctors don’t tell you about acne?
- Make decisions on your own: Most of the time your doctor or dermatologists will tell you, your diet doesn’t matter or organic treatments for acne have no effect on your condition. They will tell you, it is just regular hormonal changes during the adolescence or your stress. The only treatment options available are medications and synthetic lotions or laser treatment, but it’s not true completely!
- Your eating habit: Your eating habit matters in case of acne or other skin disease. So, it is important to watch your food list. Try to avoid instant or processed foods, such as burger, pastry, etc. and deep fried foods such as fried chicken, french fries, fish fries etc. Red meats also need to avoid. Keep lost of fresh fruits, citrus fruits, green vegetables and less spices in your regular diet. To ensure enough fats into your diet, add avocados and coconut oil in your cooking menu. In some patients, dairy products can cause problems and you need to avoid them, along with refined sugar.
- Blood test may need: To make sure you’re not deficient in any vitamins and nutrients, you need to test your blood such tests may include vitamin A or zinc check. Also, you should check your thyroid and your hormones such as progesterone and testosterone.
- Allergens: Sometimes acne is the result of allergy. Determine if you or your family history about allergy. Allergy such as gluten can cut the amount of nutrients you absorbed. Some patients are allergic to dairy, yeast and eggs.
25 Organic treatment for acne
We have researched a lot and suggest you the maximum acne healing property products. They are completely organic for treating acne naturally:
- Lemon Juice: To use lemon for your acne problem, both lemon juice or a fresh squeezed lemon can be used. Lemons contain natural antibacterial and astringent properties to aid your skin freshness. You may apply the lemon juice directly to your skin, if it feels too acidic, dilute with water or you can try lemon in other facial packs. Apply it and leave on for 20 minutes to an hour, then wash it off with normal water.
- Tea Tree Oil: Acne can be healed using tea tree oil, it is one of the most popular remedies. Diluted this oil with water and apply on the acne affected areas. This strong oil consists of terpinen-4-oil that can eliminate bacterial activity and kill the bacteria permanently. Moreover, it can neutralize the acne bacteria called Propionibacteriumand and other dangerous bacteria. These bacteria dwell on your skin and can develop acne rapidly.
- Zinc:Zinc is the effective organic remedy for curing pimples, or acne. Lotion and creams containing zinc can heal your acne.
- Alpha hydroxy acid: A natural acid, mostly found in citrus fruit and some other foods. By applying alpha hydroxy acid to your skin the dead skin cells will be removed and unclog pores. It also has the ability to improve the appearance of acne scars. You may feel an increased sensitivity to the sun, redness, mild stinging and skin irritation after using alpha hydroxy acid.
- Vitamin A:For the effective elimination of acne, the tablets of vitamin A are a natural cure that are packed with antioxidant power and also promotes healthy skin.
- Vitamin E: It is a natural antioxidant and can eliminate free radicals that are associated with skin disease, it can help in countering pimples. Soft gelatin capsules containing pure vitamin E along with glycerin, soybean oil and water are the common vitamin E supplements.
- Azelaic acid: The natural source of this acid is whole-grain cereals and animal products. This acid has antibacterial properties. A 20% azelaic acid cream seems to be as effective as many other conventional acne treatments, you need to use it twice a day for at least 4 to 5 weeks. For best result use a combination of azelaic acid and erythromycin. Using this azelaic acid (Azelex, Finacea) has no side effects during pregnancy or while breast feeding.
- Cleansers: You can use natural cleansers and lots of herbal acne face washes are available at your nearest store.
- Orange Pack: You can apply a peeled orange mixed with water in the area that affected by acne. The bacteria which cause acne may be destroyed by orange peels and remove extra oil/dead skin cells clogging up pores. It contains vitamin C, citric acid, and also has astringent properties.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Toner: Use this toner twice daily, mornings and evenings. The apple cider vinegar has the property of gentle exfoliating acids to calm acne, also balances your skin’s pH. So, when you ask, does apple cider vinegar work for acne? We say, yes!
- Cucumber: For quick relief and rapid improvement, grated pieces of cucumber can be applied to the acne areas over the course of only weeks.
- Garlic and Clove: Garlic has natural antibacterial properties. For rapid improvement in the condition, a fresh garlic clove and make thin slice, then rubbed the slices on your skin against the area affected by acne. Make sure you’re getting the garlic juice and leave if for 20-30 minutes, then wash with water.
- Drinking Water: Water can flush out toxins from the body and can keep the skin hydrated easily. To impart a healthy, charming and glowing skin, a person suffering from acne must drink water at least one liter of water per day.
- Ice Cubes: Ice cube can also be a natural remedy for acne. Rub an ice cube on your acne affected areas to reduce inflammation. The colder your experience of ice cubes, close your pores and also forces the bacteria out. Similar effects can be achieved by using cold water, splash your face with cold water.
- Fenugreek Leaves: You can apply a paste of fenugreek leaves at night and, washed off in the morning.
- Sugar and honey scrub: An easiest remedy from your kitchen is sugar and honey mask. Take white or brown sugar and mix it with honey, helps get rid of the dead skin cells clogging up your pores by acting as gentle exfoliator. You can also mix sugar with olive oil, coconut oil or plain water and you have a sweet organic treatment for acne woes. Use this remedy for 15-20 minutes, just gently rub it for a while and leave it to dry, then wash it off with warm water.
- Mint Juice: Mint juice is highly naturally and nutrient-rich substance. It has been connected with anti-inflammation and a reduction in acne symptoms. You can use it on the face.
- Strawberry and honey pack: As strawberries can be helpful in curing pimples on the face, besides eating strawberries, you can make a strawberry and honey pack and apply it on your affected areas for minimum 15- 20 minutes and then wash it.
- Turmeric and Mint Juice: A paste of turmeric mixed with mint juice can be applied at every night. Wash your face with lukewarm water after thirty minutes. After that you can remove it easily.
- Carrot and Cucumber Juice: Due to containing essential vitamins, you can drink cucumber or carrot juice.
- Toothpaste: To experience a significant improvement, toothpaste on the acne can be applied to relieve swelling and pain every night for at least a week.
- Egg: You can also use the paste of an egg that can be helpful in getting rid of acne. Take the white portion of an egg, egg whites decrease the oil and minimize your pores. Just put the white eggs in your acne areas, you will feel tighten after 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off, you will see an instant glow of your skin.
- Neem or Sandalwood Paste with Rose Water: For quick relief, make a paste of sandalwood or, neem mixed with rose water and then apply to the affected areas of pimples.
- Aloe Vera: It is very soothing and reduces inflammation and redness of your skin. You can buy fresh Aloe Vera from a nearest shop. If you can collect an Aloe Vera plant it is even better without any added ingredients. Simply apply the Aloe gel to your acne areas with fingers, leave it for 20 minutes to an hour, then wash it off. You should apply it at least twice a day.
- Cod liver oil: Cod livers are proven effective to heal acne. You can take it by directly eating cod liver or as supplement available in different medical stores. It is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which has the amazing acne healing property.
Organic treatment for acne is a long process. You need to wait up to several months to see the results. So you have to be patient and continue some of the above methods. While employing all these remedies, just keep your skin type in mind. Then choose, which remedy will be best for you. Finally, organic remedies for curing pimples have no side effects because they are natural and homemade.