In order to have glamorous beauty, it is really important to take care of your eyes because eyes are the main attraction of human body. Not only for beauty but also it is important to maintain good eyesight.
Late night sleeping, lack of sleeping, habitual expressions, insufficiency of nutrients, lack of balanced diet, and lack of proper oxygen flow in skin can be great causes for ruining eyesight and eyes look.
#01: 5 things you should never do for best eyes care
Before telling you what you should do for maintaining good eye sight, let me tell you 5 things you should never do:
- Avoid wearing contact lenses more than 15 hours or when you are sleeping or swimming.
- Try not to spend too much time looking at your computer screen.
- Reading in dim light is forbidden.
- Do not look at bright light directly.
- Do not use medicines unless you are suggested.
#02: 5 types of foods for taking care of eyes
Now let me tell you what foods are useful for best eyes care. Generally 5 types of foods are helpful for maintaining good eyesight.
- Eat lot of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Drink water as much as you can (5-6 liters a day).
- Small fishes are very useful for eye optics.
- Try eating foods containing Beta-carotene.
- Vitamin A is very effective for increasing eyesight.
#03: More things for better eyes care
In addition to eating the above foods, you can do the following things.
You can also read:
- Try wearing goggles when appropriate.
- Apply sunscreen on skin when you are going out.
- Put on sunglasses in the sun.
- Don’t rub your eyes hard or unprofessional massages are prohibited.
- Avoid salt in your diet chart.
- Use soft cotton to remove your eye makeup.
- Take eye exercises for better eyes.
#04: Natural home remedies for eyes care
Taking care of eyes is very important. So, in order to removing pink blemish or avoiding dark circles, given tips can be very effective for you.
- Cucumber slice can be very effective. It should be applied daily and washed off with fresh water.
- Milk massage can be very effective for face muscles.
- Smash potato can be very effective.
- Tomato is used for skin lightening so it can be also used for eyelid.
- Rose water can be competitive alternate to the cucumber juice.
- You can also use tea bags for your eyes to give relaxation.
#05: Try these also for healthy eyes
Try to eat salads, fresh veggies, yogurts, skimmed milk, foods that are nutritious. These also make eyes healthier and look simply gorgeous. You should remove stress and tension. Life should be led with complete relaxation and comforts.
As a result of doing the above things, you can be free from eyes problems. If you have any problems with eye sight, you should go to a doctor for consultancy and find a med remedy.